Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sage TXL-F 3710-4
This rod has been lawn cast only once still fresh! I bought it 3 weeks ago, and am reluctantly selling it to fund a new toy purchase. 500 Shipped OBO paypal fee's included with right offer Save 125 off retail.
PERFECT 10 out of 10 Condition has not been fished
See Sageflyfish.com for pics, its exactly the same.

Shipped lower 48. See Sage website for pics. It looks exactly the same. Perfect condition.

Blank Warranty card included

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Re: Sage TXL-F 3710-4

Hey man, I tried to keep quiet on this, but these rods have been on sale at nearly every fly shop around for $425... I have even seen them for $399. Sorry man, I aint trying to be a jerk, just tellin ya straight.

·
Registered
382 Posts

Oyey said:
Hey man, I tried to keep quiet on this, but these rods have been on sale at nearly every fly shop around for $425... I have even seen them for $399. Sorry man, I aint trying to be a jerk, just tellin ya straight.
Your'e not. This is being posted on every forum this side of the Mississippi........ :p

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I'd like to see a link for that, you must be confused though. The 3 piece is on sale now, which this is not. This is the new 4-Piece model that just came out.
I wouldn't pay 425 for the 3 piece model... I've seen them for 350 new at fly shops.. hell mrfc.com had them for 299....

aint trying to be a jerk but, make sure you are correct before posting.

Oyey said:

·
Registered
11,844 Posts

If that is the case, I stand corrected, and apologize.

That said, why would you not buy the 3 piece? and have they changed the action in the 4 piece?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I owned the 3 piece in the same rod and its a little more whippy IMO. The 4 piece is lighter and smoother. Not to mention a lot better looking.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts

Oyey said:
If that is the case, I stand corrected, and apologize.

That said, why would you not buy the 3 piece? and have they changed the action in the 4 piece?

Because...this one's got four...see? ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts