Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nope, there are no walleyes @ Crack, Think you should go to Chatty :biggrin1: I haven't been to Powell in a long time, glad ya made it through the monsoon!
No walleye in Chatty either. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
16,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Aint none in the river below Chatty either.:biggrin1:

·
Registered
16,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
They should let Anglers keep any size there and make it a special salvage instead of the 18" size limit. Don't think they'll be heading back to the lake.
Just another example of gross stupidity by CDOW. Like when they put a 15" limit down at Nee Grande. They were all dead 2 years later-

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Aint none in the river below Chatty either.:biggrin1:
Bwahaha! I even thought about checking it out to see if some fish might have been washed out with the recent monsoons. :D Careful, this is a hot spot for some folks. You might get lynched for letting the word out...

·
Registered
16,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Bwahaha! I even thought about checking it out to see if some fish might have been washed out with the recent monsoons. :D Careful, this is a hot spot for some folks. You might get lynched for letting the word out...
I know. Coffee Joe has been pounding it like every freekin morning. ******* is retired-;D

·
Registered
861 Posts
Just another example of gross stupidity by CDOW. Like when they put a 15" limit down at Nee Grande. They were all dead 2 years later-
Nope. They were pressured by the CWA to raised the limit to 18". The stupid club thought that water at Nee Grande would never go lower than the dead pool and the fish would survived.

·
Registered
16,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
The CDOW was stupid to cave in to the special interest group.

Imbeciles caving in to morons!

·
P I K E
10,263 Posts
30"s!!! not worth trying if you can't keep'em!!! Plus too many rocks & rattle snakes :eek:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nope. They were pressured by the CWA to raised the limit to 18". The stupid club thought that water at Nee Grande would never go lower than the dead pool and the fish would survived.
The CDOW was stupid to cave in to the special interest group.

Imbeciles caving in to morons!
Such harsh words! :D At least some of them must be smart... I'm guessing some of them are even smarter than anyone who posted here (I am including myself as one of the people who posted here). A man's stupidity is another man's genius?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
You'll need about 8 oz's of LEAD to get down in that current....^-^

21 - 38 of 38 Posts