Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit a reservoir for the first time tonght for a couple hours. Again, I was hoping for some wiper but I ended up getting a bunch of walleye and saugeye. I alternated between a steady retrieve and a jerky one. Every fish was caught on a jerky retrieve. I tried xraps, shadow raps, a popper and a bull shad but I kit caught on the shadow rap. Lots of smaller boils going on. I couldn't tell exactly what they were but they didn't look like shad and they were super tiny. Whatever was making them boil looked small too but it was still cool. I had a good time and definitely wanna go back to see what happens!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Douglas Reservoir huh...... maybe next time call the DOW to see if they can help you locate those wiper
Did you not read the part where I said I was fishing this particular spot for first time ? Considering you and I have been to douglas, use your critical thinking skills and deduce the fact that it's probably not douglas. Not to mention I said where I was going in a different post. I found out this place has a couple other species that I'm really stoked on as well.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
No wipers in boyd...

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
You dont like wipers anyway...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Did you not read the part where I said I was fishing this particular spot for first time ? Considering you and I have been to douglas, use your critical thinking skills and deduce the fact that it's probably not douglas. Not to mention I said where I was going in a different post. I found out this place has a couple other species that I'm really stoked on as well.
cat fight; cat fight

1 - 14 of 14 Posts