Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a little river fishing in Wyo. over Veterans Day weekend. All these fish are from the North Platte River. They were caught on a variety of lures and bait. Bouyants,rapalas,Muddler minnows,egg sacs,crawlers all had their moment in the sun. These were only a few of the bo's we caught:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Re: North Platte Bo's

holy cow!!! those are massive. nice fish

D

·
0 Posts

Whoa Dude!

Nice fish!!! Okay, so if I don't ask, someone else will- Do you mind saying which dam is in the background?

·
Registered
16,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I'm sworn to secrecy!

·
Registered
943 Posts

C'MON gps cords? lol ;D

D

·
0 Posts

SLAYERFISH said:
I'm sworn to secrecy!
No problem. I understand completely. Thanks for sharing the pics! Looks like an awesome weekend.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts

Secret dam? I guess if you know you know. Slayer I love that spot. I caught the largest rainbow I've ever caught up there this spring. Did you just fish by the dam or did you fish any of the lower parts of the river. Also how was the weather up there and was it crowded?

Your secret is safe with me.

·
Registered
943 Posts

looks like time to go to wyoming. slayer how much are liscenses? i have never seen that many big fish in colorado ;D

·
Registered
16,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

A license is 10 bucks a day. A yearly is 86.50.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts

i think we all need to pitch in on some type of tracking device so we can keep an eye on SLAYERFISH

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

very nice fish , you are the slayer of those big bows , what are those fish pound wise ? , damn i wish i could catch big bows like that

·
Registered
2 Posts

:) Fished the mile over th weekend. License was $11.oo/day non resident. Try Grey Reef sometimes, simila type bo's are there.

·
Registered
16,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Buffalo Jo said:
:)  Fished the mile over th weekend. License was $11.oo/day non resident.  Try Grey Reef sometimes, simila type bo's are there.
My bad-I always buy the yearly so I didnt realize. How'd you do at the M-Mile?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts

Those are some huge bow's, and here I thought the North Platte only had big browns... WoW again.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts

Hay man I know that spot and need some hush money or lures. Just kidding the nice thing there, most guys fly fish and its amazing what rapalas will do there. Do you guys mamp or rent one of those little river cabins.

·
Registered
87 Posts

Nice bow's !!!
Look at smiles on their faces. ;D ;D
Slayer has a just another day at the office/river look. :(
Just kidding Slayer, GREAT PIC's, Thanks.

I

·
0 Posts

Nice fish slayer, but it looks like your standin in my spot. I make it to where your standing at at least twice maybe three times a year. Did you try Miracle Mile at all

1 - 20 of 28 Posts