Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent last weekend in Northeast Colorado Jumbo and Western nebraska sandhill lakes with FishBoyCarl. Ice is essentially gone and dangerous. High winds broke up everything and almost all open water. Did well on some Bluegill, Bass, Crappie, and Perch, on tungsten jigs in a small cove, but it was nearly open by the time we left. Dont make the drive for ice cause its gone and dangerous.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Said this earlier since I work out that way everyday. Plus Steve lytle reports on his page state he's been catching fish open water. Could have saved you and Krispy Kreme some gas money...

http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/10-colorado-ice-fishing/89146-jackson-ice-conditions.html

Www.stevelytle.com

Lil Carlos needs to stick to catching square bass instead of sending his friends on wild goose chases 200 miles away like a moron.
We found ice and made the journey knowing it would only last a short while. Caught hundreds of fish. Mostly 10"+ bluegill, lots of perch, and some nice bass and crappie. It was far from a wild goose chase. It was an educated decision to take advantage of the remaining ice. Remember this trip was made after you said ice was no good. I made some phone calls to people a lot more informed than Lytle and found ice...

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Hundreds of fish, huh Krispy? Care to share photos with us?

Even you said ice was shitty and unsafe, so how is one of the more premier fishing guides in sw Nebraska uninformed? All the dude does is fish gravel pits and all those lakes from Holyoke to Harlan county.

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Yah Ive fished Jumbo please show some proof-

Pics or it didn't happen-

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I made some phone calls to people a lot more informed than Lytle and found ice...
I would love you for ages and ages if you would share who these people are.

Here is a little tip man. Quit blowing smoke up our collective asses. I know, it is fun, but cut it out. You don't need to bullshit to be able to post here. I have not had a good year since 2004. It is OK to just go fish and let the cards fall as they will. You really will not be ostracized for admitting that you are, like most of us, just a normal jack-off. Be at ease in your skin.

-Shaun Solomon, AKA a normal jack-off

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
I usually try to stay out of these types of discussions, but I think in this case, you guys need to post some pix. Just think of it as adding credibility to the report... Or even "To shut up the CF assholes"...

If nobody believes the story, why not post the pix? There's history of bullshit** here... Regaining credbility is fairly easy though... just post the pix. ;)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
100's of 10" gills? Pics? A 10" gill weighs roughly 3/4lbs, so your saying you caught 75+lbs of bluegills? Your amazing...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts