Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
If you fast trolled with a poodle, you would have to hook him in the lips!!

It would look like one of those skip baits they use for Marlin.....

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Speaking of fish eating something other than worms, bugs and other fish..... Did you all hear about the sad story in Florida?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
1eyeReD said:
Speaking of fish eating something other than worms, bugs and other fish..... Did you all hear about the sad story in Florida?
My Landlord was over at my house today, he lives 15 mins from where that happened. (He is in the airforce) We were talking about it today, that sucks.

·
Registered
227 Posts
This whole thing kind of reminds me of my charter boat days here in South Florida. Whenever the clients asked about Manatees we told them we used a double hook 10/0 rig with a whole head of lettuce.
Red eye, I'm told they taste like a cross between Bald Eagle and Florida Panther.

·
Registered
296 Posts
TroutFishingBear said:
Neither can anyone else it seems anywhere except at this arsenal place. I must go there.
The arsenal has its days just like any lake does, good and bad. I've had some of my best days pike fishing there and some days were I worked my butt off and only caught one or two small ones. The biggest pike I've taken there was 35". But most run 20"-28". I know there are some 40" plus in there but are not caught often. I guess what I'm saying is yes its a good fishery but I wouldn't come all the way out here expecting tons of huge pike, it aint that good. The lake fishes best opening day to about mid-july. Then for whatever reason the lake is slow sometimes really slow into the fall.

G

·
come on buddy, doncha watch da news??!?!?!?

hahaha jk

a 14 year old girl got killed in fla after a shark bit her

a 16 year old boy had his leg amputated today after a shark bit him while he was fishing in waist deep water, he was about 80 miles south of where the girl was killed

thats what happened

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
a lot of people forget then when we enter the ocean of head in to the wilderness we are nolonger at the top of the food chain

i feel for those that have lost but mother nature does have her own set of rules

21 - 29 of 29 Posts