Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I've been out with him in rough water several times. It's a great kayak. Easy to load and get out on the lake. Nucanoe sells the motor mount so no fabrication required. Pick up a used ipilot for $500 to $600 and a fishfinder for $100 and you're set. The rack for the hitch is only $50 from harbor freight. In the first picture Jim has the other two kayaks tethered to his and has all three of them spot locked.

Just saying great boat for someone looking for a kayak. New they're $1600

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Few more pics even my 86 year-old mother is braver than Slayer

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
As you can tell...I like those kayaks. Was tempted to buy it myself. With the wheels that plug in the back. He's on and off the water in a couple of minutes. But, I like my boats.

Jim was out in these waves with us. You can see Brian up ahead in the distance. We're going to try my 12 lb 1.2hp motor on the back of his kayak next trip for grins.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
She's a strong woman!

I agree an I-pilot makes that thing a solid fishing boat.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It is what it is. Great for anything you'd want a kayak for and with the ease of attaching the ipilot. More fishable than the pedal craft.

Haha.. That was my mom's first time ever in her life on any type of boat. And she can't swim.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Craigslist. I got mine for $675. Jim's I found for $350. My friend Jason got his Terrova for $600. And zman sold a Terrova to my buddy Lou for $700

600 lb capacity. Self bailing to 400 lb and rated for a 2.5 hp outboard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts