Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
They certainly have the capability of stealing a win in OKC (see game 1)

It's going to be a matter of making free throws, and coming out with the same energy and desire.

And we can only hope Westbrook continues his wreckless abandonment, making Durant angry

If they steal tonight's game, we have a series ;)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
theo9805 said:
it's over tonight, sorry. KD is gonna take over and the coach won't let westbrook lose the game for them with his wild shots/drives. good season for the nuggs, a lot to look forward to in their future.
X2. :(

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
LUV2FISHHERE said:
Sadly the fat lady is gonna sing in ok city tonight.Hope Im wrong.
I hope so too

The odds are stacked against us - but I am a hopeful optimist when it comes to the Nuggets, and they always let me down :mad:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
My guess they lose by 12, and have almost double the free throws as the nuggets. The refs in the NBA always favor the home team, that's why I hate the NBA.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Ogerswalleye said:
My guess they lose by 12, and have almost double the free throws as the nuggets. The refs in the NBA always favor the home team, that's why I hate the NBA.
You were right about tonight but thru the first 4 games of this series the Nuggets have shot a 159 free throws to 130 for the Thunder...you have been listening to Hastings cry too much like a little girl...it is embarrassing...shameless homer he is unlistenable...

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
zman said:
Ogerswalleye said:
You were right about tonight but thru the first 4 games of this series the Nuggets have shot a 159 free throws to 130 for the Thunder...you have been listening to Hastings cry too much like a little girl...it is embarrassing...shameless homer he is unlistenable...
I hate scott hastings on the radio the tv or Anywhere. He's as he says it is a tall *****

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
zman said:
Ogerswalleye said:
Hastings does whine a lot - it's on TNT as well though ;)

Nuggets playing well!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Ogers...you were right...the league is rigged...I was listening on the radio...the radio guy looks at the replays...he was going nuts...theres a reason that hockey is ten times the sport that professional wrestling diving nba league is...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
FunkMasterSnowshoe said:
Tough to win 5 on 8.
Come on Funk...you're bigger than that. Can't blame the refs....

How about can't win when your 'big' gets dominated in the post...or can't win when your team misses FT's that they should make?

Or how about, can't win when you have a 7 point lead with 4 minutes to go, and you don't lock down on defense?

Terrible series, compared to what they showed us in the regular season.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nene...dunk the damn ball you big p****!!!...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
zman said:
Ogers...you were right...the league is rigged...I was listening on the radio...the radio guy looks at the replays...he was going nuts...theres a reason that hockey is ten times the sport that professional wrestling diving nba league is...
Stop...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts