1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
These guys are on FIRE!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Nene looking tough, and that last play should have been called a charge.

As long as Nene keeps this up, it's hard not to like the Nuggs.

And how about Melo taking a deep three instead of driving to basket, down by two? He's just not a winner.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Durant is gonna get lotsa love from the refs all night. So is Westbrook. Whistle every time Durant drives it seems.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Swan, I was just typing this when you posted:

Hop said:
One thing I heard being discussed on the radio did concern me, and that's that traditionally the calls (by the refs) go in favor of the superstars during the playoffs even more than usual. ::) (And we have none.)
I didn't see anyone foul Durant at the end of the first quarter, did anyone else? ??? I noticed they didn't replay it. Gave OKC two more points.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
FunkMasterSnowshoe said:
And how about Melo taking a deep three instead of driving to basket, down by two? He's just not a winner.
Was so great!!!
Nuggs looking tough
I like it

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Our guard play is crisper than fresh celery -- likin' it. Shot selection getting sloppier at times (by the bigs) -- not likin' it.

(BTW, if this is going to be the 'official' Nuggets thread, I'll delete my other one to avoid confusion. ;) )

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Sure would feel better if they were hitting their free throws.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Mexican Barney Frank said:
Sure would feel better if they were hitting their free throws.
No doubt! 6-for-14?? Nightmare.

P.S. Schweet! Did you just see that Lawson steal on the inbound?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I like the fact that they are not trying to be flashy, they are just taking care of business. Well except the free throws lol I did see that steal! Maybe its the crowd thats giving me that impression. <shrug>

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
That was fricking depressing...

Hastings what an unlistenable homer goof...he makes me sick and I am a Nuggets fan...Scott watch the game at both ends...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts