Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone watching? that was an epic 3rd qtr! I hate to say this, but I like the new Nuggets way better! I also think they need to keep Martin. The dude is a D freak! He has surged since the trade!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the 2 young towers look like they might just be what we've been looking for. 7'1" and 7' to go with NENE' and Martin? :eek: I like what we have here in Denver! And yes Oyey Karl! ;D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nuggets hadnt won in Phoenix in 7 or 8 years...what does that say about Smello...

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
That game was phenominal basketball.

Ty's jumping, two handed, donky kong barrel throw, bounce pass to Nene underneath was phokin nasty!

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Very hard to critisize that effort. Our bench was just dominant. I can't wait to play Dallas.

I wont make a negative comment about Karl because they sure played well... my issues are not with this type of situation or this time of year.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
dieseldoctor said:
Great game and team. I haven't been this proud to be a Nuggets fan since 94'!!!
Really? I was proud of the team when we made it to the Western Conference Finals 2 years ago..............

but it had been a while before that! ;D

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
COLD CASE said:
I've noticed since the trade, that the Nugs don't blow decent leads in the 2nd half anymore. PK
Meanwhile, when the Knicks take a break from getting blown out and actually win a game, they do so while giving up a big 4th qtr lead and hanging on for dear life.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I was proud of that team too... the "Thuggets" but after that same team folded the next year all that pride went away. Doesn't matter if your a coach Karl fan or not. When your coach is fighting for his life you balls up and give everything you have for that coach. They walked all over A.D. in the playoffs and put up a crap series. That said a lot to me about the make up of that team and why I was so happy about that trade.

The 94 team laid everything on the line. Did the very best they could and I can't say I've seen that from a Nuggets team since. Beating seattle in the first round then taking a great jazz team to seven games was great. Then that squad got bickerstaffed :mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts