Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nuggets need to steal this one badly tonight - they played neck and neck with them in game 1, and could have easily won if they sunk their free throws.

Hopefully Nene can post up Perkins all night - and Chandler/Gallo can put Durant on his @ss occasionally.

Denver 110 - OKC 103

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I want the Nugs to win as bad as anyone but I dont think it's gonna happen. Too many injuries. Afflalo being out really hurts. Nugs get no love from the ref's.

OKC 110 Nugs 95 :(

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
We need Kmart to step up big defensivly tonight! Nene needs to take it to the rim and power dunk it. I hate those finger rolls he does! We really need J.R. to step up and contribute some major scoring.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
JR can change an entire series if he starts rolling. Same with Nene if he gets mean.

I hate big men doing finger rolls period. When I was younger every chance I got I'd dunk the ball as hard as I could and I'm only 6'3-6'4. Watching some of these bigs lay it in drives me crazy. Go at that rim like it just called your momma a name..... Each and every time you throw the ball down try to take the rim with you. You'll go to the line more and in the process get your team pumped up. The big man finger roll should have died when the iceman retired.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dieseldoctor said:
JR can change an entire series if he starts rolling. Same with Nene if he gets mean.

I hate big men doing finger rolls period. When I was younger every chance I got I'd dunk the ball as hard as I could and I'm only 6'3-6'4. Watching some of these bigs lay it in drives me crazy. Go at that rim like it just called your momma a name..... Each and every time you throw the ball down try to take the rim with you. You'll go to the line more and in the process get your team pumped up. The big man finger roll should have died when the iceman retired.
I agree - Nene could easily put up 30/10 lines in this series, he's huge and athletic for a big man, YOU GOTTA DUNK THAT $HIT!!!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Scott Brooks is showing GK how to coach..... AND He has his guys motivated enough to do it.... unlike GK.

Clog the middle and let the Nuggs try to drive... or to try to make thier jump shots. AND they ain't doing neither..... AND whatever happened to OFFENSIVE rebounding?

The're as done as my morning toast.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I want to puke - that was a beating, a demoralizing beating

Makes for the 4th straight loss to this team - I'm starting to think they are just a better squad.

Still get two more back at home, obviously both are must win games

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Worst performance I've seen from the nuggets maybe all year. Out hustled, over sized and just outmatched. We need a coach isn't afraid to make changes when a smaller quicker lineup is getting worked.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts