Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I can bring myself to watch this one (of course I will watch it)

Does Denver have enough pride to prolong this series? I'm not sure that it really matters at this point though

OKC is the better team, I can admit that - but they are not a sweeping the series better team than us...

It would be nice to see the Nuggets show some heart and win a game, or two, or three... :-\

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
I really don't know if they're better. Games 1 and 3........free throws....

But hey, the BETTER team does win, so, scoreboard I guess. :-\

Oh well, at least this is no different than before, when we had a "superstar" ::)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Ugh............not sure about tonight.

But.............I didnt expect us to go to the finals anyway. We have a lot of talent, tradeable assets, and a 1st round pick for the 1st time in a long time.

I'm still not convinced there will be a season next year. Same boat as the NFL.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
J.R.R. Trollin'Ken said:
I really don't know if they're better. Games 1 and 3........free throws....

But hey, the BETTER team does win, so, scoreboard I guess. :-\

Oh well, at least this is no different than before, when we had a "superstar" ::)
Seeing the Knicks get swept proves that

Free throws, the lack of a leader, sloppy 4th quarter play all add up to losses

I think it just shows the teams youth and inexperience in the clutch

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deuceu72 said:
Ugh............not sure about tonight.

But.............I didnt expect us to go to the finals anyway. We have a lot of talent, tradeable assets, and a 1st round pick for the 1st time in a long time.

I'm still not convinced there will be a season next year. Same boat as the NFL.
I agree - they have some nice trade pieces, and good core to build around

Lawson, Afflalo, Gallo, Chandler, Nene, Mozgov are all keepers

Felton, K-mart, JR are all trade bait, if anyone wants them

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I think Denver comes out and wins one for the fans. OKC is the better team. Actually OKC is bordering elite levels now and Denver is a big piece away from being elite.

It's to bad they had to play in the first round.

On a side note Denver has a bright future. Hopefully they can get lucky and get a stud in the draft.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
waterwolves said:
I think Denver comes out and wins one for the fans. OKC is the better team. Actually OKC is bordering elite levels now and Denver is a big piece away from being elite.

It's to bad they had to play in the first round.

On a side note Denver has a bright future. Hopefully they can get lucky and get a stud in the draft.
I can easily see OKC representing the west in the finals - I don't really have anything against that team, other than spanking the Nuggets :mad:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Showed some pride last night and played with wreckless abandon! Love to see it - at least they prolonged the series ;D

·
Registered
208 Posts
nuggets gutted out a victory but it's a little too late as the Thunder are going to put this one away in game 5. Go Thunder ha ha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts