• Moses Malone Fo Fo Fo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clearly there is no "D" Carmello Anthony...

I hope when he returns next year the better part of 19,000 chant the term that is singular for hole the entire evening...

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
With a young team and they are all about even in ability, they should run, run and then run some more. Especially at altitude. They are deep enough to do this and still be fresh. PK

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
I'm feeling quite hobie-ish about the whole thing too.....they are gonna go undefeated!!!!!!!!!!

Ill tell you what....it's not often we see the nugs hold a team to 75 points. Especially the celts. Only one game, but I LIKE IT!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
The main thing here is that we now have size. A 7'1" guy, 4 guys at 6'10" or bigger and KMart at 6'9". That is the kind of size that we need to compete with the Lakers! I like the idea of more D! Losing Billups' veteran leadership does hut, however Ty Lawson might just prove to be that top PG a team needs. This opportunity might just be awesome! JR and Nene' I think will blossom without sticky hands here. Melo's 25 a night was very nice, but allowing the 20 a night to his counter part isn't! That 5 point difference isn't worth the hype. AS Public Enemy said "Don't believe the Hype" I am excited to see what they can do in the playoffs!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Man oh Man, did K-Mart find a fountain of youth or WHAT? I actually saw him running the court 7 or 8 times last nite!
Or was it just that "new team" excitement that we saw? Tonite will be a better scale of what this team can do, even if they haven't played or practiced a bunch together yet.
And, of course, George had to open another can of worms with the MELO thing..... I swear, the guy loves duress more than contentment..... who's gonna tweat what, next?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
IFSHDOU2? said:
Man oh Man, did K-Mart find a fountain of youth or WHAT? I actually saw him running the court 7 or 8 times last nite!
Or was it just that "new team" excitement that we saw? Tonite will be a better scale of what this team can do, even if they haven't played or practiced a bunch together yet.
And, of course, George had to open another can of worms with the MELO thing..... I swear, the guy loves duress more than contentment..... who's gonna tweat what, next?
I don't think what George said is any secret around the league. Everybody and their dog knows Melo doesn't play defense.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Good win... Interesting comments from Karl about mello... Blames the defensive problems on him for sure. We'll see... I like the feel so far, and hope we keep all of em for a while to see how they gel.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
They have won 2 games. I wanna see how they turn around a funk. And they will find a funk, there is to much season left for them not to.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
The Situation said:
They have won 2 games. I wanna see how they turn around a funk. And they will find a funk, there is to much season left for them not to.
Heck, we have some funk right here as well! But all in all it's a winner! :D

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Oh for Hobie's sake the Celts dealt their bench and starting center on deadline day. Their bench was depleted. Nuggets still suck...go Broncos!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dummy go back to reading books and studying for your eye test...

Ok the correct answer on the poll was Yes but Stern will overturn it!...

Who expected them to go into Portland on the second game of home and road back to back and be competitive much less win it...

I saw Karl on 9 News tonight, I dont think the man was this happy when he beat cancer...maybe he fought cancer twice in the same season...and no one knew...you sure didnt hear that players are sorry Smello is gone...I was over on one of the Knicks forums in the Cleveland game thread...I have never seen that much referee whining in my life and whining about the Fox Ohio announcers...and how D'antoni (sp?) the coach cant get them to play defense...I hate to break it to them...Karl couldnt get Smello to play defense for his tenure here...Chauncey did for a little while that first year when they made it to the west finals...interesting game thread if youre bored and need some reading entertainment...

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10063&page=17

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I figured the Nugs were going to lose that game, I was impressed that they had a chance to win the game in regulation except for missing the free throws they would have won that game. As much as I hate the NBA that was a pretty good game to watch

1 - 18 of 18 Posts