Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are out of control awesome right now. The last quarter and a half they have been ridiculous. I should really be sleeping right now but I can't stop watching. Bout to beat the lakers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
IceInTheVeins. said:
Never have been a Kobe fan. He's not fit to shine Michael Jordan's shoes. Any comparisons are ludicrous.
I'm not a Kobe fan, but dude, stick to the conspiracy theory posts... Kobe is the best player in the league, and since the days of Jordan, who's been better than Kobe?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
IceInTheVeins. said:
Never have been a Kobe fan. He's not fit to shine Michael Jordan's shoes. Any comparisons are ludicrous.
I'm not a Kobe fan, but dude, stick to the conspiracy theory posts... Kobe is the best player in the league, and since the days of Jordan, who's been better than Kobe?
x2!!!!!

He is the only player I actually respect in the league right now!!! And I hate the Lakers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,509 Posts
IceInTheVeins. said:
Never have been a Kobe fan. He's not fit to shine Michael Jordan's shoes. Any comparisons are ludicrous.
That's laughable...I hate the Lakers...but Kobe is every bit in Jordan's rarified air as being mentioned among the best of all time...he may not quite be to Jordan's level yet...but his body of work isnt done yet...there are more simularities between the two than differences...the main one...its all about winning...any way possible...Larry, Michael, Magic, and Kobe...all about cold hearted winning time...wouldnt ya love to see those 4 play 2 on 2 to 20 baskets and ya gotta win by two...it might never end...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,018 Posts
zman said:
IceInTheVeins. said:
Never have been a Kobe fan. He's not fit to shine Michael Jordan's shoes. Any comparisons are ludicrous.
That's laughable...I hate the Lakers...but Kobe is every bit in Jordan's rarified air as being mentioned among the best of all time...he may not quite be to Jordan's level yet...but his body of work isnt done yet...there are more simularities between the two than differences...the main one...its all about winning...any way possible...Larry, Michael, Magic, and Kobe...all about cold hearted winning time...wouldnt ya love to see those 4 play 2 on 2 to 20 baskets and ya gotta win by two...it might never end...
What I agree with zDavis, LAtownKenny wow the Broncos might actually pull it out against division leading KC.

I hate to say it but Kobe has moved into top 10 guards of all time with what he has done post Shaq.

Lebron will never attain MJ status or even Kobe status for that matter even Dwade is above him.

TH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,509 Posts
In LeBrons defense he isnt that old and has a LOT of growing up to do...I used to be in his court as an amazing talent...but after his me me me show on ESPN to tear the heart out of Cleveland followed by the bs down in Miami like they are the second coming followed by him complaining about too many minutes...he sure doesnt get it at this point...and may not...the Jeff George of the NBA...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
zman said:
In LeBrons defense he isnt that old and has a LOT of growing up to do...I used to be in his court as an amazing talent...but after his me me me show on ESPN to tear the heart out of Cleveland followed by the bs down in Miami like they are the second coming followed by him complaining about too many minutes...he sure doesnt get it at this point...and may not...the Jeff George of the NBA...
Lebron will never change... He most certainly could be the Jay Cutler of hoops... :D ;)

Wow, Trout Homer had a take GOOD take
TroutHunter said:
Lebron will never attain MJ status or even Kobe status for that matter even Dwade is above him.
, and it was actually reasonable. :eek:

I've felt for a long time, that D Wade was the best player of that draft class.... Although, he loses points for me on even considering, much less going through with, the "team up". I always thought he was more of a competitor than that.... :-\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,235 Posts
I can't stand Kobe but with the stuff Melo and Lebron have pulled lately with the cry baby stuff it makes Kobe look like a saint. As a person Kobe is a douche but he's a great basketball player. Just like MJ Kobe shines on both ends of the court. Jordan was great but the teams build around him were perfect when he was winning titles. Each and every player was built for thier role, and MJ brought the best out in his team. If there is anyone to compare to MJ it is KOBE.

Lebron isn't a closer...nuff said.

I wish Melo would stay but if he doesn't oh well. I care more about the name on the front of the jersey than I do the back.....Nuggets for life!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
dieseldoctor said:
I can't stand Kobe but with the stuff Melo and Lebron have pulled lately with the cry baby stuff it makes Kobe look like a saint. As a person Kobe is a douche but he's a great basketball player. Just like MJ Kobe shines on both ends of the court. Jordan was great but the teams build around him were perfect when he was winning titles. Each and every player was built for thier role, and MJ brought the best out in his team. If there is anyone to compare to MJ it is KOBE.

Lebron isn't a closer...nuff said.

I wish Melo would stay but if he doesn't oh well. I care more about the name on the front of the jersey than I do the back.....Nuggets for life!
Great take!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top