Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Maybe he is hiding the weopons of mass destruction!... ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I heard... I feel all warm and fuzzy now.

D.J.

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
zman said:
Maybe he is hiding the weopons of mass destruction!... ::) ::) ::)
They just announced he does have large amounts of Mustard Gas!!! Prolly came over from Iraq though for hiding... ::) ;D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
TthePikester said:
ElPasoCounty said:
March 2003 we went into Iraq...

...March 2011 we go into Libya...

Didn't Change get elected?
But this is Reagan's and Bush's fault I'm sure!!! ;)

Only Bush Jr's...

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
zman said:
TthePikester said:
ElPasoCounty said:
March 2003 we went into Iraq...

...March 2011 we go into Libya...

Didn't Change get elected?
But this is Reagan's and Bush's fault I'm sure!!! ;)

Only Bush Jr's...
LOL...Ya'll should just call him Shrub!!! :D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Theres an image i didnt need...

·
Registered
844 Posts
I am disappointed with the slow response from countries in the region be it Europe, Africa or the Mid East. It just continues to highlight the anemic usefulness of organizations like the UN, NATO, and Arab League when it comes to stopping the criminal extermination of weaker opposition to tyranny.
I am also disappointed in BHO's list of ultimatums pointed directly at Qaddafi with little ability to back them up without the US becoming immersed in another Muslim conflict. He would have done better putting the monkey on the back of the countries in the region and highlighting the strong urges for freedom in recent times rather than his "Let Me Be Perfectly Clear" which history has shown to be far from what it implies when spoken by him.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Just heard the actual bombing (from offshore) has begun ... targeting and seeking to decimate Gadhafi's air force specifically. No specific results being reported yet.

Update (3:20 MST): Reporting over 110 Tomahawk Cruise Missiles have been launched.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Don't count out Col. Moammar Gadhafi.

For over four decades, the wily Libyan strongman has locked horns with Western leaders, including eight U.S. presidents, and so far he's mostly managed to emerge unscathed. There's a reason why he's held onto power for so long, and that survivor's instinct may motivate him to seek ways wiggle out from under new U.N.-sanctioned air strikes.

How do the United States and its allies deal with Gadhafi now — after demanding he step down, signing onto a U.N.-sanctioned no-fly zone and expressing solidarity with the rebels? Very warily, suggest American officials.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
I'm just happy that the leader of the free world quit chasing his hot wife around the house for a little while and got busy doing something about the humanitarian situation in Lybia--That doggone Sarkozy sure can get distracted.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts