Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving home on hwy66 and i noticed a members only lake on the south side of the hwy... i think it was called sunset. something ... does anyone know about that or recomend a good memebers only lake??? ;D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
It is Sunset Bass Club. $1500 to join, and $500 a year, long waiting list, but from what I hear the fishing is awesome. I lost the number, call City of Longmont water division, and they will give you the number to the club, as the city owns it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow i will have to look into that....i hate it when i try to go fishing and the lakes are packed full of people ...a members only lake would be awesome...
and i dont remember seeing a lake off of i12 and 66... i know theres the ponds on the 119 exit... i sen one west of i25 on 66...i thought that might be union res but i could be wrong... if i am wrong then what is it? does any one know?

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
$2000 for the first year? that is pretty steep even if the fishing as good as you say. If I spent that kind of money for a private lake my wife would never let me fish anywhere else!

Dan

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Exactly, and the lake off I25 and 66 might be mead, or if on the souh side there is a provate lake, not members only just private, used to ride dirtbikes out there.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
$2000 for the first year? that is pretty steep even if the fishing as good as you say. If I spent that kind of money for a private lake my wife would never let me fish anywhere else!
Your second wife would of let you fish there!

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
zman said:
Your second wife would of let you fish there!
Now why did you have to bring her up?:(

Dan

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I owed you for the no pictures no fish comment at Aurora!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts