Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
213 Posts
You can get to them from either Mulberry and Timberline or from Prospect and Timberline. The south parking lot is on Prospect just past Timberline going east, you'll see it on the north side of the road. The other entrance is to go south on Timberline from Mulberry and make a left towards the subdivision and then a right into the dirt parking lot. Hope that helps.

· Registered
213 Posts
and nice catch Zias. I can't say I've ever pulled anything that big out of the ponds lol. I'm guessing you were fishing the pond next to the river to the north? That seems like the most likely pond for catfish.

· Registered
213 Posts
I've never gone for or caught a catfish before, I think I might have to give it a try. Anybody got a link to either a post here or a site that is very informative of how to rig up for catfish? I know pretty much to use either really stinky bait or cutbait and circle hooks, but I dunno whether to put it under a bobber, or just let it sit off the bottom or what? Thanks guys :)

Also, are cats like bass/sunfish and have nasty spines?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.