Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put him in already...holy mother of god...somebody said what about the veterans and their chance to win?...they had 12 games to win and didnt get it done...if I have to watch this crap...at least put the rookie in...he has the physical skills to make plays...

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
I'm just waiting for everyone to start calling for Studsville's head...Maybe a few clever and imaginative name transformations...

My favorite response from my wife today....My son exclaims, "What are they doing out there!" Her response. "They don't know...They don't have a coach."

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Agreed Z. Tebow needs an opportunity to play. Orton has no life. Skipping balls on the ground. Overthrowing receivers, big time! I would like to see what kind of leader he can be!

Jim

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tebow warming up...they just flashed to Orton on the bench...they were trying to pull his head out of his arse!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Even Orton wants Tebow in!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
zman said:
Even Orton wants Tebow in!...
Even I want Tebow in now.
Holy Crap...2012...Mayan Calendar material...end of days...ruuuuuunnnnnnnnn!!!!!!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am beginning to think Orton has naked pictures of Studsville, Hillis and McDummy's wife!...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
zman said:
I am beginning to think Orton has naked pictures of Studsville, Hillis and McDummy's wife!...
Well, the other possibility is that he really isn't ready to play....

I think we'll see right now.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts