Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nowhere. Again. Waiting for some cooler temps.

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also trying to decide where to go Monday. Maybe boat it?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Some good Lake trout fishing on Granby right now, not King Salmon but nice to jig on calm water mornings. I'll be loading the smoker.
Netting Suckers in the afternoons.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I wanna go pike fishing. Who wants to sponsor a boat ride?? :biggrin1:
I was thinking about a pike/laker combo next week. Speaking of boat:
https://denver.craigslist.org/boa/5838618920.html
My wife bought herself a purse for $1,100 last week. I told her: "you deserve, babe," while thinking about how I might be able to capitalize on that earned good will... :D But, I don't need a boat. Not yet anyway.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Vampire status this weekend. Need some eyeballs.
I'm heading out for eyes tonight, but I don't think of Friday as the weekend, unless it's a fishing road trip.

·
Registered
625 Posts
hoping to finally catch a walleye tonight at chatty (by tonight I mean dark-10 or so because I'm a pansy) got a lovely little trout yesterday that was seriously pissed at my rapala. surprised me. never pulled a trout out of there before.

saturday and part of sunday we pay the bills. sunday either am or pm I'd love to catch a kokanee but no clue where to go for that without a monster drive.

monday true day off, all day at spinney/11 mile looking for pike and a trout or three

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I'm heading out for eyes tonight, but I don't think of Friday as the weekend, unless it's a fishing road trip.
We're doing tomorrow night. Hopefully I have some of that AO magic. Maybe a flask will help and taking a bathroom break as well. :)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I wanna go pike fishing. Who wants to sponsor a boat ride?? :biggrin1:
My wife bought herself a purse for $1,100 last week. I told her: "you deserve, babe," while thinking about how I might be able to capitalize on that earned good will... :D But, I don't need a boat. Not yet anyway.
Lessgo!!! We'll call this episode Two Asians and a Black guy on a Boat! Miss you Kenny! Lessgo!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Lessgo!!! We'll call this episode Two Asians and a Black guy on a Boat! Miss you Kenny! Lessgo!
I'd be down for next week, but I don't have a boat... And I wasn't trying to invite myself on a boat but, yeah, I'd be down. :D Maybe I should buy one for the occasion? :biggrin1:

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Sick rig! I do need a boat, but I cannot have one at this time. :mad: :'(

Pike and Lakers, you say? :spy:

·
Registered
947 Posts
I'd be down for next week, but I don't have a boat... And I wasn't trying to invite myself on a boat but, yeah, I'd be down. :D Maybe I should buy one for the occasion? :biggrin1:
You're always welcome on my boat, I just need to get to make the time to go.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
You're always welcome on my boat, I just need to get to make the time to go.
Cool. We never got to fish last year (not sure of the timing)...

Sick rig! I do need a boat, but I cannot have one at this time. :mad: :'(
Five more months until my new house is built, then I would have the garage space. But, even then, I won't be rushing to buy a boat.

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was thinking of trying Horsetooth on Monday. No pike or Lakers there-

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hitting the Ark, or the Colorado....

Haven't decided which yet. :confused:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
So it's gonna be two Asians and a Black dude on shore then? :D:D:D Well, "A" would say it's racist. :p How about "three midgets on shore?" Nah, "T" would say it's "racist." OK, three short people on shore. :biggrin1:

I was thinking of trying Horsetooth on Monday. No pike or Lakers there-
Indeed... But I heard it's a decent lake for meat hunters and you might even catch a 6.66lb slimer there. ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts