Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
$500 for a wallet?!?!?

Damn man. What kinda teacher are you? College professor?
All this chatter about the weekend and no pics except for teach
All talk, no action! Where are the photos???

@dallasb -- yessir! It's sexy man! and I never use it because it's too sexy!
@DD -- just a public school teacher sir! I just save for toys.
@AO -- If you were a teacher, you wouldn't be buying a new house or a boat. :)

·
Registered
3,945 Posts

Hit up Chatty. Thought it would be time for some eyes at a spot that usually produces in the fall. Nada. Went to spot #2 and hit some smallies and a few 17.5" eyes of course.

Drove by a fire along C470 on the way and the wife was at home baking pie! Used a bottle a Jameson as a size reference. So good!
Nice! I think I have an idea where you were at. ;)

I said I wasn't going anywhere... I di catch a small walleye and 2 small bass. Not picture worthy. I am wondering about Slayer's silence. Maybe he got skunked after a long drive? :eek::biggrin1:

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Nice! I think I have an idea where you were at. ;)

I said I wasn't going anywhere... I di catch a small walleye and 2 small bass. Not picture worthy. I am wondering about Slayer's silence. Maybe he got skunked after a long drive? :eek::biggrin1:
Not quite-

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Skinny as hell. I wasn't gonna take a photo but when I released him he swam to a rock and "laid" down. Lol. Ok a pic and a poke, off he swam. That and a few rainbows that weren't much bigger than 12

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I skunked. Trish and my son did not. Was asked to stay quiet and so I shall.

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
lol yeah I could of used him in the 5 years of trying to moderate Catfish Goon...

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I skunked. Trish and my son did not. Was asked to stay quiet and so I shall.
I was planning on keeping my mouth shut too. Jack Daniels honey had other plans. A few fish, none of which were much to speak of is only a little better than a skunk. Haha. Oh well next weekend will be different.

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
I'd like to note that I didnt talk to Dave or Doc Doom...I do owe Dave a text or call on his impressive brownie from last weekend!!!!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts