Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rivrunnr1 said:
I am guilty. I will be getting it today with all the other retards like boonhick...
So long as you don't go fishing without one. Thats just unethical!

I got mine on Wednesday at Wal Mart. Surprisingly, only took 3 or 4 minutes. But the girl that helped me was a true "people of walmart" type. About 25, way too much eye shadow, gut hanging over about 7 inches and to top it off she had a small sweater barely covering her breast line with a shirt underneath of course. Worst 3 minutes of my life. had to do it, but glad that's done.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I buy all my stuff online now, it's effective immediately after purchase with a verification number they give you and they ship it to you from Tennessee of all places.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Manboobs said:
About 25, way too much eye shadow, gut hanging over about 7 inches and to top it off she had a small sweater barely covering her breast line with a shirt underneath of course.
Hmmm...now that's a pretty detailed description...You sure there wasn't a little somethin...somethin...going on there. :D

I wonder if she was thinking..."Man..that guy sure reminds me of Brad Pitt..." while she waited on you..? :D

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
hobiecat said:
Manboobs said:
About 25, way too much eye shadow, gut hanging over about 7 inches and to top it off she had a small sweater barely covering her breast line with a shirt underneath of course.
Hmmm...now that's a pretty detailed description...You sure there wasn't a little somethin...somethin...going on there. :D

I wonder if she was thinking..."Man..that guy sure reminds me of Brad Pitt..." while she waited on you..? :D

Hey Moobs....

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Manboobs said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
I am guilty. I will be getting it today with all the other retards like boonhick...
So long as you don't go fishing without one. Thats just unethical!

I got mine on Wednesday at Wal Mart. Surprisingly, only took 3 or 4 minutes. But the girl that helped me was a true "people of walmart" type. About 25, way too much eye shadow, gut hanging over about 7 inches and to top it off she had a small sweater barely covering her breast line with a shirt underneath of course. Worst 3 minutes of my life. had to do it, but glad that's done.
I got mine from Wally world as well - but took closer to 20 minutes, and the guy didn't understand what a second rod stamp was ??? So i'll have to go somewhere else at some point to add the second rod.

(You can add it later, right?)

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hobiecat said:
Manboobs said:

She better have. I am his stunt double.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Weezy said:
I got mine from Wally world as well - but took closer to 20 minutes, and the guy didn't understand what a second rod stamp was ??? So i'll have to go somewhere else at some point to add the second rod.

Yes

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ePiC said:
Weezy said:

Yes
Yep. And, if you have your old license, they can just renew it by punching in the numbers from your old license.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Hey Roboobs...from the look of your profile pic, you may need to change your weight this year to match it up...oh, wait if you're still Slimer then you should be alright.... ^-^

·
Registered
275 Posts
I do all my big game hunting apps and new fishing license at the same time. Online is the only way to fly...............no POWM and other store distractions.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts