Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i moved from colorado to oklahoma this fall to go to college out here, and i was wondering if anyone knows of any good lakes out here or of a oklahoma fishing forum. im in weatherford which is an hour west of oklahoma city.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
secofisher said:
i moved from colorado to oklahoma this fall to go to college out here, and i was wondering if anyone knows of any good lakes out here or of a oklahoma fishing forum. im in weatherford which is an hour west of oklahoma city.
There is all sorts of great fishing all over Oklahoma.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive tried that earlier, and i was able to find one, dont remember the name, but it looked kinda fake and shady.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
secofisher said:
ive tried that earlier, and i was able to find one, dont remember the name, but it looked kinda fake and shady.
They have fishing reports all year in the newspapers back there.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Your on the wrong side of Oklahoma, all the good lakes are east of you. Check to see how far Lake Texoma is from you, thats a pretty good lake. I know of a few lakes west of you in TX that are pretty good too. Lake Meridith has a pretty good walleye population. Also Greenbelt lake in TX can be good, I've caught some nice largemouth outa that lake, and it's probably only 30-40 mins. from you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts