Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have this old Pflueger SkilKast reel. Looked on ebay and it said 1953. REALLY cool old reel in great shape. Says no.1953 so Im guessing thats the year. Just needs a little cleaning and will look good as new! Best offer takes it!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
I don't need one, but I can price it for you.

First, it is not the year 1953; the Pflueger SkilKast reel was model number 1953. I think they actually started making them in the 1940's. They made a lot of them, so the prices they are going for now are not out of sight. I used to fish with one, it was a good reel.

Used ones in average condition go for $10-$12, maybe a little more if not too scratched up.

Used ones in "excellent" condition, level wind & clicker work, about $25.

New and unused condition about $50.

New and unused condition and in the original box which is also in good condition, brings anywhere from $75 to $100.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks WalkingEagle. I think that gives me great help. I was just looking for around 15+S/H charges. But like i said, best offer takes it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey can we do it over the email. I have no more minutes on my cell and its long distance from my house. Just throw an offer out there. Do it over email, pm, or just post dont matter. I do alot of selling over the internet.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I had one of those that I sold on ebay recently and got 16 bucks for it. Walking Eagle was right on the money with those price quotes. So wise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts