Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined The Blademaster(Kevin, FOM), and Blade Jr.(LCJerkbait) for some metal work. Fished from 715am till 1230 pm. I'd say conservatively we boated 75 walleyes and 1 bass in that time. All on same color and lure. Dragging, popping, straight retrieve worked. Its a blast catching walleye that hit like trout!

We had 2 triples, many many doubles, but in the end I was the only one to land a 18.25" keeper. Let it go to grow.

No pics unless Kevin sends me a triple pic.

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, and if they do they're probably rotten.:eek::eek:
Wow, A kinder gentler Slayer letting a fish live! Sounds like a fun day.
To tell the troot I am kinda burned out on walleye. Ate a ton this year. Lucky for them wallys-

·
Registered
841 Posts
What Does Oyey Mean?

A very spiritual person who often relies on intuition for decision making.

Your mind is rich and deep, but often closed for other people. You sometimes need seclusion in order to gain clarity about what is going on in your life.

This however does not make you a person that is hard to get along with.

On the contrary you have many talents and can always tell what others are feeling. In love and relationships you tend to be very passionate. Personality of Oyey

This is fascinating, though upon reading the whole page, I did wretch.

All in all, I give it an 8.3 on accuracy in describing our Oyey.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
What Does Oyey Mean?

A very spiritual person who often relies on intuition for decision making.

Your mind is rich and deep, but often closed for other people. You sometimes need seclusion in order to gain clarity about what is going on in your life.

This however does not make you a person that is hard to get along with.

On the contrary you have many talents and can always tell what others are feeling. In love and relationships you tend to be very passionate. Personality of Oyey

This is fascinating, though upon reading the whole page, I did wretch.

All in all, I give it an 8.3 on accuracy in describing our Oyey.

I'm flattered, but it will take more than analyzing my internet handle/persona to get me into bed.

****, who am I kidding... send me a naughty PM and maybe I'll take you on a boat ride!

:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts