Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to any friends I had or have on this site I am back ...... my dad got sick well it never goes the way you want but two years of him being sick and me doing any and everything to make him comfortable .... well its been one year since he has passed and now I am picking up my tackle again ... and starting to fish ...... again ...... life goes on ... love you dad .. fishing is my life and I will fish till I die.... so to friends old and new I would like to say hello ... my name is fishingkats and I live in s.e. Colorado

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Long time no hear, Kats! Sorry about your Pops. Any fish in Nee Gronde?

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
I know we weren't "friends", but you're from the Old Guard, and whatever differences that we may have had, can easily be left in the past.

Very sorry to hear about your father. RIP

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Welcome back Kats sorry about your father...your kiddos doing good?

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Katsssssssss!!! Welcome back bud!!! Real sorry to hear about your father, hope all else is fine and getting better! How is the old boat coming, ready to hit the water?

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
glad to hear your back Kats, was thinking of you a couple of weeks ago. sorry to hear why you dropped out of sight. now get out there and let us know how J.M. is fishing

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
glad to be back and see that there are still a lot of old fishermen still here....
well my kids are doing good ..... anyone who came and fish with me know my oldest and well he is almost to graduate from college .... he ended up playing soccer one year then he played basketball one year for his college.... and my other monsters are doing great .... I will put up photos soon ....

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Welcome back! Sorry about your dad. I was wondering what happened to you.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Whatup, suckafish! Glad you get to fish again. Sucks about your dad. Things are better here than they have been in a few years IMO.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts