Registered
3,945 Posts
One of your better pieces. Did the old man ever take you on in a race? :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

ao: No that old prick never took those cars out of his carpeted garage.... it would have been funny if he put on leather driving gloves and beat me by a few car lengths. That old firebird wasn't anything crazy but back then a street car that could run mid 12's beat just about everything on the street. The only car that ever beat me in that firebird was a toyota supra. I was in shock! We were dead even to 75 and then it was like the race started over again and he was gone.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Great job! Really brings back memories of riding my bike to ponds and spending all day every weekeday fishing. Man, those were good times........

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kid words guys! No doubt Andy this work stuff gets in the way of my fishing now. I can't imagine having the freedom we did as kids again. I remember hearing my dad and grandpa tell me over and over again "Don't be in a hurry to grow up kid" ... Didn't understand it at the time the grown ups had everything and got to choose what they wanted to do when they wanted to do it. Then you grow up and realize kids have all the freedom and we get doped into jobs, bills, etc... LOL! I feel fortunate that I don't really care about stuff so my financial footprint is small which allows me to fish more than most.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts