Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I had 2 missions. 1st: Catch fish. 2nd: Drill my own hole. Went to St. Vrain 1st mission accomplished within 15 minutes. 2nd one...(this one's for you grumpie) I am a woman who isn't a very good fisherman that has had to depend on other people to drill my holes. I brought muscle with me in case I couldn't do it, but a nice dad with his son came over and drilled our holes. It was on, no more skunk for me. How was that Pat? Thanks to the Highlands Ranch dad for not letting me look like and idiot and the fish the Ranger wouldn't let you keep.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Right on! Love that place. It's nice to be an independent woman and drill your own holes and catch your own fish. (I'm just silly with the pull-start on the auger, but I regularly outfish hubby now!)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
About the only time I like to play the woman card is if I have a flat tire. I don't want to be dependent on others, but if that means missing out on fishing, then I will ask for help. Hasn't been a problem yet, everyone is so nice.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ranger checked their bucket and it was all good until the son pipes up with we caught 9 fish. So they donated one to us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts