Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.........the New Jersy Nets have offered for Melo........F/Derrick Favors( Nets 1st round pick this year, 3rd pick overall), F/C Brook Lopez, F/Kris Humphries, and a future # 1 pick............

Thoughts??

·
Registered
56 Posts
It that is true, don't let the door hit you in the a$$ as your are leaving Melo. I want players that want to be in Denver and want to help the Nuggets win. Although Melo is a great scorer, I don't think he is a great player. He does not make other players better, not a great passer and plays no defense....

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Deuceu72 said:
So.........the New Jersy Nets have offered for Melo........F/Derrick Favors( Nets 1st round pick this year, 3rd pick overall), F/C Brook Lopez, F/Kris Humphries, and a future # 1 pick............

Thoughts??
they need to pull the trigger on that offer

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
If that is the offer. TAKE IT AND RUN!!! Doubt it is though... Brook lopez and their number 1 this year... That is huge.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
I hope they take the offer. My guess the future #1 will be a good one. Melo is leaving cause he wants to win. BS. Last year the Nuggets won i think 53 games. That's pretty good in the West. The playoffs were a tough run. Could you expect more after what happened to George Karl? This is a team 2 seasons from the West finals. What a [email protected]! Good luck taking down the 3 headed monster in Miami!

Jim

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
I hope they take the offer. My guess the future #1 will be a good one. Melo is leaving cause he wants to win. BS. Last year the Nuggets won i think 53 games. That's pretty good in the West. The playoffs were a tough run. Could you expect more after what happened to George Karl? This is a team 2 seasons from the West finals. What a [email protected]! Good luck taking down the 3 headed monster in Miami!

Jim

x2

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
is this a sign and trade or just trade? if just trade that is toomuch to give up for 1 year, as melo would be gone next season as part of some other dream team...

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
baetisrun1 said:

Jim
As apposed to taking down the lakers? With or without Melo they wont win the west! Get the picks and move on!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Chris said:
baetisrun1 said:

Jim
As apposed to taking down the lakers? With or without Melo they wont win the west! Get the picks and move on!
Agree about taking the offer and moving on! I think the West will be an easier run than the East now.

Jim

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Basketball is the new WWF... ::) So sick of all the BS... Eff 'em all, is what I say! Buncha spoiled primadonnas if you ask me! Give me the '80-early 90's b-ball... Hell for that matter lets take it all the way back to the '60s. You know, before shoe contracts and stupid puppets? When players actually had to EARN their salaries! Gee what a novel idea, play hard, make money.... Yeah, I'll watch, I'll root, but there's a good chance I won't bother spending any money on hoops this season or many after. Not until Stern, and the rest of the crooked National Bullsh!t Association has a major over haul. Guaranteed contracts crap on the sport...

If Melo wants out, no sense in him being here. Doesn't matter anyway, this sh!t is all a setup. the "Association" has the teams it wants, and the players where it wants them to be.

So glad it's football season!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I couldnt of said it better Kenny...

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Basketball is the new WWF... ::) So sick of all the BS... Eff 'em all, is what I say! Buncha spoiled primadonnas if you ask me! Give me the '80-early 90's b-ball... Hell for that matter lets take it all the way back to the '60s. You know, before shoe contracts and stupid puppets? When players actually had to EARN their salaries! Gee what a novel idea, play hard, make money.... Yeah, I'll watch, I'll root, but there's a good chance I won't bother spending any money on hoops this season or many after. Not until Stern, and the rest of the crooked National Bullsh!t Association has a major over haul. Guaranteed contracts crap on the sport...

If Melo wants out, no sense in him being here. Doesn't matter anyway, this sh!t is all a setup. the "Association" has the teams it wants, and the players where it wants them to be.

So glad it's football season!
Kenny, you are one smart som beeach! I fully agree with ya.

Jim

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Slimer said:
Heard this morning the lakers are offering too. No f'n way I'd trade him to the lakers.
No one in the west!!!!!! Let him go back to some East coast ****-hole and be the Heats ***** for the next ten tears.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts