Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oftentimes unintentional humor is the funniest kind. Case in point: Came across this YT vid, and it split me up (maybe it's just me).

I like the way he's still upbeat, despite the fact that 'Rainy Ridge' might be any one of six different mountains in the distance! Perhaps his "two-dollar compass" helped make the lake so "elusive"! :D Also, the thick Midwestern accent when he says "Rainy Ridge Laaake." Good stuff.

Thought it might raise a few smiles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zokql_1W91w

Also think it's hilarious that he posted it! (Why?)

S

·
0 Posts
".. or that one could be it so were kinda screwed" :) If dummy knew the one was Grizzly Ridge, a simple topo map would have gotten him oriented, even with his $2 WallyWorld compass... Definately from either Minnesota or N. Wisc. Those of us from the upper midwest have no idea how to get our bearings without being in heavy trees.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
James said:
I hate movies that leave you hanging.. :-\

Did they make it, did they catch any... ???

Guess I'll never know :(
Actually, James, he says in a comment there that they did finally find the lake, but did not have time to hike down to it, as it had gotten too late. (So obviously no fish.) He hoped to make another attempt at it the next summer, but I don't know if that ever happened. I just posted it b/c it made me laugh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts