Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
steelheads, what do they have to do w/ magnets? I don't get it. JK :D  This doesn't have anything to do w/ this, but I was stopped for my liscence only 3 times last year & was skunked all 3 times. Once @ Brainard (on hwy 7, between Nederland & Estes Park), Boulder Resevoir, & Pinewood. I had never fished Boulder before, but I always have luck @ Pinewood & Brainard. I think this year I'll just pack up after showing my licsence.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
no, well, mabe a darker blond, but I have a question that may make you think otherwise.   :D  When you say Union is closed, doesn that mean to cars & you could walk in, or that no fishing is alowed until March? I fish Dowdy (Red Feathers), and although the campground & the gate is closed, you can still walk in & fish. Just so I don't sound too stupid, I've never been to Union before. My buddy lives in Longmont, and we've been fishing Barbor Ponds after work. We were going to try Union next monday, so if it is closed, I guess you saved us a trip.   

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
  that's not right, wall mart, gas, and the blind for god's sake! That's wrong, but I'm sure I'll tell a few people tommarow!  ;)  Anyway, thanks for the info. It sounds like either way, I'll be able to check it (Union) out soon. Epic, nice Minn. pics. I loved the canoe one. Koni, I'm sorry there aren't any women specific sites. Just so you don't feel bad, here's the type of stuff you'd be missing out on.        It was sooooo cold today (65),                 We stayed at the lake forever!!!!!! (an hour and a half),      We had to get up waaay to early (same time you'd get up for work),          My outfit got sooooo dirty!!!! and then it would just turn into where to get a new outfit.  Just Kidding                                                                         

1 - 3 of 3 Posts