Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a one man clam shelter for sale. I bought it last summer from a guy who barley even used it. I originally bought it for ice tourneys but I didn't fish any and my 7 year old son loves to ice fish and it was too small for the both of us. So next year I need to get a bigger one.

This shelter is in great condition. It has the original sliding seat and has no problems. I put carpet and a cup holder in it. I also added skis to it. With my auger, boat battery and gear it pulls real easy on the ice. I will post pics later today.

I paid $150 for it. Im asking $130.

Feel free to drop me a line at 720-366-8517

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: One Man Clam Shelter for Sale

Not Sure It says Gander Mountain and Clam on it. It has a blue seat. Trying to find the pics.

Thanks!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: One Man Clam Shelter for Sale

It s the scout. You can see some pictures here. I wont be able to get any more pics today. But I will be at Bass Pro All weekend and I will have it with me if you want to see it. I will be the guy running the kids fishing Pond.

Oh and here are some pics from last year.

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=154960.0

Thanks!
Joe Lavery

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: One Man Clam Shelter for Sale SOLD****

Nice to meet ya TL1000R. Hope you enjoy the hut. It's warm water time....

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
warm water my arse. lol. O0 im off to antero tomarrow or granby pending gas funds..... that stoopid truck of mine gets 12 a gal. thats weak imo.
ive already got my humminbird 110 finder ready. a temp rod holder setup and plans for vexlar for next year. im probably going to hit antero tomarrow. if i do. i will get some location safe pics and postem here. im meeting my friend after work to borrow his gas auger. and poof only a few more hours until hopefully more tightlines.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts