Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kansas in the spring time is amazing - what do you want to catch? Go catch it!! do you want
smallies?

walleye (19" short, 21" 2 fish limit - cool reg at Milford)

Largies

crappie

the cold fronts were constantly moving through with heavy cold rain but we still managed to catch many fish. We also got into white bass and catfish but didn't have our phones with us - too excited and forgot.

helping the fishery out

doing our part to keep the fishing good in Kansas

my eats

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love to Fish; I think you gave me the "redneck" title last time I posted from Kansas - good stuff!

Tangler; they did not but I have heard they look for Colorado plates to make a bust which is just what it would be with me - I don't touch that stuff. However you can get pulled over half wasted and they will let you go - kind of funny how different it can be only a state away.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Love to Fish; I think you gave me the "redneck" title last time I posted from Kansas - good stuff!

Tangler; they did not but I have heard they look for Colorado plates to make a bust which is just what it would be with me - I don't touch that stuff. However you can get pulled over half wasted and they will let you go - kind of funny how different it can be only a state away.
That's the kinda profiling that should not be tolerated!! lol

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
BTW

nice fishing trip!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts