Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to sound like Bobys and Opry, combined. :D:lol: Man this sucks! Although I prefer open water, I don't mind ice but this "I don't know if I want to freeze up or thaw" deal sucks. Yeah, Imma complain and ***** like you all now... I even planned to take a few days off next week to go fishing. I might just go to work now, unless we get some good metro ice. Caught a couple yesterday but I think I am going to stay home today. :'( Not sure if I'll find open water tonight and I don't think there is any safe ice yet in town.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am thinking you have gone quite completely mad!
I have! But prolly not for the reason you are thinking. This storm is gonna be at least one week of dead time for me... During prime time for me! :mad::'(

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
My II Cents

ao,
Did you find the daughter a car?

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ao,
Did you find the daughter a car?
Not yet. I put that on the back burner. I fished 7 out of 8 days through last weekend, knowing that this storm was coming through. That's actually why I posted that thread. I was just hoping that someone would just come to me with a car (so I wouldn't have to spend too much time doing it)... We are not in a hurry and this storm is gonna give me more time to look.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
7 out of 8 nights is not called fishing, its called obsession. But do keep the reports coming, I like reading them after a good night's sleep while drinking my coffee.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
15 degrees tonight here in TN. Skim ice between the sheets of thicker ice this afternoon. This crap keeps up, I might get another shot at the ice. :)

Nice walleye.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I rather be cold and fishing than being stuck at the airport here in CA. 7hr delay. What kind of weather are you guys really getting?

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I rather be cold and fishing than being stuck at the airport here in CA.
I think you missed the point. What is there left if open water and ice suck? I'd be fishing if I thought there was open water. Skim ice forming yesterday... Too thin to ice fish, too thick to cast. But, yeah, being stuck at home is still better than being stuck at the airport.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice. Haven't been able to get out lately. I have had too much school and other crud going on. I'm hoping to get out saturday
I don't think there will be open water Saturday. I'm hoping for "safe" ice early next week.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sooooo, I took the advice I gave you all in a different thread and sharpened my hooks, or upgraded them. :D

How to add a couple of dollars to the cost of every lure :rolleyes::

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dammit stop talking like that AO! Open water is only a couple days away:cool:
There is already no more open water. Gloom and doom. The second dark ages. The end of the world... :':)lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts