Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm recovering from one neck surgery and am briefly able to function enough to fish before my next surgery which will likely keep me off the water for months afterwards. I'll be getting a c5-c6-c7 fusion which has a ridiculous recovery period, especially after being almost unable to fish the last two seasons due to my previous neck injury and subsequent surgery. I do the vast majority of my fishing by mountain bike, so obviously that is not an option for the time being.

Basically, I need to know if any fishery in the Loveland area reservoirs have open, fishable water as of now. I'd love to get out this weekend, but being unable to do my scouting, I'll be reliant of the members of FE to help me determine if I'll be able to fish at all this spring.

I forgot to add that If you dont want to say openly in the forum, please message me privately if there is anywhere I can fish, even if it's just a carp bite; I just want to catch something prior to being completely incapacitated and unable to even fish again this yea....

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help,

Matt

·
Registered
101 Posts
Gonna hit Lon Hagler today for some pre-spawn walleyes. Let's see if they are hitting.
Update 3/9/21. The stockers are hitting like crazy at the inlet. Silver or gold kastmaster with a steady retrieve. One important thing, the sun has to be out for them to hit it. I noticed they go quiet when the sun goes behind the cloud. Hope you make it out there!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Update 3/9/21. The stockers are hitting like crazy at the inlet. Silver or gold kastmaster with a steady retrieve. One important thing, the sun has to be out for them to hit it. I noticed they go quiet when the sun goes behind the cloud. Hope you make it out there!
I was really surprised back then

1 - 6 of 6 Posts