Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty slow. 5 browns, 2 bows, a small and this pig. 3 guys, cold, windy, fun time for sure. Met up with Doc Doom and his bro. They got 3 nice smiles and good to meet you guys.

38" and 11.57 lbs.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Good meeting you guys. I got a bow too. Lousy conditions but it coulda been worse. Can't believe I forgot extra socks. It took two hours but I finally got feeling in my toes back. My brother didn't enjoy himself as much as we did. He was the only one who got skunked. Good times

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Jeet it?

Nice fish Mikey...that fish looks fairly thick...I think either your tape measure or your scale is defective...12 pounds (rounded up) for a 38 inch healthy pike seems a little out of whack?!...

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jeet it?

Nice fish Mikey...that fish looks fairly thick...I think either your tape measure or your scale is defective...12 pounds (rounded up) for a 38 inch healthy pike seems a little out of whack?!...
For the record that is Jackalope who caught it. I guessed it heavier also, we measured and weighed it. I will check my scale after work today.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Nice ESOX !!
I'd guess quite a bit heavier..
Maybe in the 14 - 16 lb range....
Metal or Meat?

·
Registered
702 Posts
For the record that is Jackalope who caught it. I guessed it heavier also, we measured and weighed it. I will check my scale after work today.
Holy ****...You actually work?

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm thinking I may go back Wednesday. 66F
How do I say "BULLSHIT" nicely. Can never get days off during the week. Maybe after I put my kids through college I can afford to be demoted.

Well done however.

·
Registered
910 Posts
nice pike and smallies. you guys usually seem to do well there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts