Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having grow up on a lake in WI as a child, I figured out every way to ''get fish'' and never really used a pole as I found it more to my liking back then to get em any way I could, as nothing was really illegal in the fifties. Nowadays with all the electronic equipment I was wondering, is someone doing something similar, but not with a fish finder type equipment?

In other words is someone;
Dropping an optic line down to the bottom and looking around, much like a doctor would do during an exploratory with an internal body scope.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure they call it an underwater camera
When you see cops on tv using a small tube that protrudes out of an air vent to check on the criminals in the room, it can't be more than 8mm in diameter, don't think I'd want a Canon AE 1 doing a scope on my UNOWHERE :).

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Having grow up on a lake in WI as a child, I figured out every way to ''get fish'' and never really used a pole as I found it more to my liking back then to get em any way I could, as nothing was really illegal in the fifties. Nowadays with all the electronic equipment I was wondering, is someone doing something similar, but not with a fish finder type equipment?

In other words is someone;
Dropping an optic line down to the bottom and looking around, much like a doctor would do during an exploratory with an internal body scope.
So, did you just get out of prison? :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts