Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on my grandma's house this Spring and I have a problem...

In order to get the Rolloff dumpster onto her property for garbage/demo rubbish, I need to remove 4 vehicles.

1973 Executive RV

Mid 70s Dodge van

Early 60s Volkswagen car

Mid 80s Chrysler station wagon

Hoping to get at least a LITTLE cash for her to put back into the house. Issue: she doesn't have titles for these or keys... grandpa left them back there and after he died, the whole place went to ****.

Does anyone know of a crusher service that would give her $50-$100 per car and do the towing?

Most places we have called require titles. **Note, these vehicles are not worth restoring. They are scrap.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those cars are mostly steel... if I could get em to the crusher, they'd pull some cash... I don't have tow truck though.

These new fiberglass cars aren't worth sh**, but the older ones back there are solid.

Now, the RV... that I'll probably have to pay to remove.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
We had some junk in the shops yard last year. Got 300 a piece for junk some with no motor, I also had an old RV that I lucked out and sold for a couple hundred bucks for. In commerce city there are guy driving around asking everyone with junk in their yards if want to sell. They start low but if you hold your ground you get more. I'd imagine if these guys are giving 3 they're at least getting 5 hundred.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Craigslist!

CL >denver >services offered >automotive services (Searched for No Title)

had a few results.. here is the top result.

http://denver.craigslist.org/aos/4281585078.html

$CASH 4 JUNK OR WRECKED VEHICLES $350 AND UP$$$ ((720)989-5897)

WE BUY JUNK CARS,TRUCKS,VANS
ANY CONDITION
NO TITLE NO PROBLEM
WE PAY CASH$350 AND UP MONEY$$$$
CALL OR TEXT LORENZO (720)989-5897
FAST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
THANK YOU......

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
You could post the vehicles on Craigslist under Auto Parts. The VW guys are always looking. Lorenzo sounds pretty good though. Let us know how this works out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts