Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kiddo starts spring bring end of this month. I want to take the family somewhere with kid activities near by and also a place I can hire a guide to fish 2 days or so. Suggestions please!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Go south or east-KS, OK, TX.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fly , prefer warm. With kid activities a must. I would fish with a guide early for 8 hours and take the kiddos out in the evening.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Was fishing disney world 3 weeks ago while the kids played.talked to some off disney guides and the fishing was fantastic with rates at about 220.

The fish they showed me were nice. Ofcourse they told me not to pay the 170 fee to fish disney waters and knowing what I know now I never will.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Florida for sure. I grew up there. There's a ton of options for the kids. Great fishing both salt and fresh. I'm headed that way in a few weeks. You can get some good rates too if you do some research. Have fun.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would highly recommend Branson, MO area. Great trout lakes and streams and Table Rock. Silver dollar city and the Branson strip for the family.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Go straight to the Florida Keys. Do not pass Go, do not stop anywhere along the way. Warm. Overflowing with fish. Plenty of things to see and do, mostly fishing related! Big fish, small fish, shallow fish, deep fish, sharks, . . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts