Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our forum owners have 70+ websites that pertain to the outdoor enthusiasts and have put them all together to form the OutdoorGuide.com Group and ColoradoFisherman.com is now part of that group! OutdoorGuide.com is * Largest US Outdoor Audience for wholly-owned Desktop Audiences on fishing, hunting, camping and boating websites, as per comScore Media Metrix Key Measures (January 2015). The Group will occasionally post on the forum with articles, stories, and contests that run on our OutdoorGuide.com site. On the website link if you scroll down to the community section you can scope the many different websites we are proud to be associated with! Here is the link to the Group, Enjoy!!!

http://www.outdoorguide.com/

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
We have more fly fishing threads than they do on the main site... Go CF! no wonder they want to join the cool kids!

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tony getting a raise?
UH HUH!!! LOL!

We have more fly fishing threads than they do on the main site... Go CF! no wonder they want to join the cool kids!
Yea bugz, kudos to you guys there for the way you're bringing back those sections! Really great info and reports, keep it up guys!!! I'll keep checking it the best I can to help you guys keep it going!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Post #6 is obviously what's called "spam." On most forums like this, the Moderators delete such interruptions. Does that not happen here? (Sorry, but I'm new enough that I don't know.) HPH

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Post #6 is obviously what's called "spam." On most forums like this, the Moderators delete such interruptions. Does that not happen here? (Sorry, but I'm new enough that I don't know.) HPH
I was fishing today so just seen this at 8:00PM! Post #6 gone along with poster!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ah! Thanks! I forgot that folks here might have real lives (i.e., offline interests), unlike some Moderators elsewhere I know of.

I suppose that some spouses, though, might question whether fishing is a "real life" activity, but that's another discussion entirely... ;) HPH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts