Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys are tired of my bs post on here so here is a weak fishing report
we got on the water at the crack of 7am the water was calm with a very light breeze, the water was 69.8 degrees. we went to my friends special hole and I caught a shad and he caught nada, so we moved again nada so move again, then I caught a 4 inch walleye and a bluegill, so move again now he catches a bluegill and a 10 inch walleye then move to where he catches another gill then move and I catch another gill now move again where we don't catch anything. the wind has changed to a third direction. slayer will be pleased to know that all fish were caught on metal. not a single crawler lost his life today and we didn't troll. but that is what worked for some people

·
Registered
112 Posts
As far as I am concerned that's a great report. I kept watching the weather wondering if it would be OK to go out, and as usual the weather man was telling lots of lies about when it might rain out there. I appreciate the intel. I don't feel as bad for sitting around the house now.

I know you guys are tired of my bs post on here so here is a weak fishing report
we got on the water at the crack of 7am the water was calm with a very light breeze, the water was 69.8 degrees. we went to my friends special hole and I caught a shad and he caught nada, so we moved again nada so move again, then I caught a 4 inch walleye and a bluegill, so move again now he catches a bluegill and a 10 inch walleye then move to where he catches another gill then move and I catch another gill now move again where we don't catch anything. the wind has changed to a third direction. slayer will be pleased to know that all fish were caught on metal. not a single crawler lost his life today and we didn't troll. but that is what worked for some people

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I don't know how good it was but my friend had the best luck. 3 weeks ago he lost a $ 60.00 pair of sun glasses at the ramp, today he found them still in good shape

the weather wasn't bad . a lot of the bass guys were wearing shorts all day. I wore my rain gear and was comfortable

·
Registered
112 Posts
That is some good fortune for sure.

I don't know how good it was but my friend had the best luck. 3 weeks ago he lost a $ 60.00 pair of sun glasses at the ramp, today he found them still in good shape

the weather wasn't bad . a lot of the bass guys were wearing shorts all day. I wore my rain gear and was comfortable

·
Registered
84 Posts
Seems the more I pay for sunglasses the more likely I am to loose them or somehow destroy them. Your friend was pretty lucky!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
wind from multiple directions in the same day equals difficulty...glad u got out byron!!!...

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Unbelievable how many big gills are in plebs now....ive caught more big gills this year than the last 10 years combined.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Gills have been velly, velly good to me too. Had two outings just for the gills and that was enough. Couldn't seem to get away from them.

I just learned Photobucket killed 3rd party hosting so I'm trying these links to the gill photos with Google Photos.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
note ... the fish always look bigger in memory than on photos. I have a pic. of my biggest fish at 72 inches, but memories of it seem at least 92 inches.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
You're forgiven. But here is a pic to appease you.

Thats about the average I was catching this year (not on purpose) ...8" or so. Some were bigger and some were smaller. There's also some metal in the pic for you to fap to :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts