Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
thanks, the one im thinking of is the lily lake at the abse of the twin sisters moujntains, my bad

beautiful

Okay I finaly got it fixed.  Here are a few of the pictures that I took.   When I got home I had around 130 pictures to download from the trip.  I didn't do as well, the fish just did not like what I had to offer them I guess.  So I roamed around and took lots of pictures of the area.  Before we left I did some searching on the net about the lake and found some info on it.  I found some stuff on Big Foot being sighted along the trail and some info on a plane crash in the area.  I knew this was going to be a fun trip.  

Here is roadkills lunker

This is a view of the lake from above as I hiked in to the upper lake to check things out.

These are just a few of the pictures of the lake Thursday morning.

If you look close enough you can see roadkill in this pic.  

This is the picture of the upper lake where the lunker was caught.  

Part of an airplane?

This is part of a drill that I found just outside of an old mine not far from the lake.

This is the drill head and the drill.  

Here is a Pitka.

Just a little snow on the ground.

All and all I had a great time.  I have been on vacation for 2 weeks and most of it was spent in a sleeping bag on the mountain.  After hiking up to Bushnell lakes last week I just had to do another pack trip before I had to go back to work.  I froze my butt off Thursday morning but it was well worth it.  

Discussion starter · #24 ·
jwtrapper said:
If you look close enough you can see roadkill in this pic.
dam no more hiding for me you all know what i look like now....lol

I love lookin at these pics so I brought the topic back to the top.I caught some cutts like those "back in the day" off of guanella pass.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
thanks, i was looking at the master angler awards and a cut needs to be 20" so that big one might have made it. guess ill have to go back with a tape measure next time

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.