Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is just me...or did Palin burn her republican bridge by blaming our economic situation on the Bushes after Barbara Bush said Palin belongs in Alaska? LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,051 Posts
i dont know she pretty concerned right now about our north korean allies, maybe she doesnt need the republicans to win the next election.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,983 Posts
littlemac said:
i dont know she pretty concerned right now about our north korean allies, maybe she doesnt need the republicans to win the next election.
I'm assuming you made a typo...but I wouldn't be surprised if Ms. Palin thought N. Korea was an ally. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol...you're right mac...2 koreas boggles her thought process. Its good for her that the Berlin Wall fell...one less country to remember.
 

·
P I K E
Joined
·
10,081 Posts
That's all pretty funny considering the clown you guys elected thinks the USA has a total of 57 states!!! :-\ 8)
 

·
P I K E
Joined
·
10,081 Posts
Are you backing up the ignorant clown running this country? Or running scared from the power coming to be? Bwahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,599 Posts
TthePikester said:
Are you backing up the ignorant clown running this country? Or running scared from the power coming to be? Bwahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!
I like u.....Sarah should be the next face on the Wheaties box
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I voted for Obama to keep Palin away from power. If Palin were a dem...I'd of voted republican...plain and simple.
 

·
P I K E
Joined
·
10,081 Posts
Well then mogul, it's a good thing you didn't vote for his policies and promises then or you would really be pissed at yourself I guess!!! :D >:D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
TthePikester said:
Well then mogul, it's a good thing you didn't vote for his policies and promises then or you would really be pissed at yourself I guess!!! :D >:D :D
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top