Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught a 10+ lb trout at Stagecoach and it's a yellowish
color. Sent the photo to DOW and they said it was a
palomino trout. Anyone heard of this strain or have caught or seen one? I'll see if I can figure out how to post a picture. BTW,I released it.

D

·
0 Posts
Wow, thqat's a big fish! did a quick Google search for Palomino trout. Those are pretty fish!

F

·
0 Posts
dude youve got to get a picture up ......Make sure you submit it for the monthly contest !!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I caught one of those back east in a small creek in Pennsylvania. At the time I thought, man this has to be a trout, it looks like just one... but honesty I'd never seen anything like it -- looked like an albino trout. Mine was nowhere near 10 lbs, probably more like 2. Pretty funny because out of the same stream I caught a nice 15" LM bass...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i cant see the pic iether, tried IE and firefox browsers cleared my cache and all that but still the image dont show? i also copied the link from the properties and tried to view in a seperate window also tried the view pic thing no dice

any thoughts?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hammer said:
Caught a 10+ lb trout at Stagecoach and it's a yellowish
color. Sent the photo to DOW and they said it was a
palomino trout. Anyone heard of this strain or have caught or seen one?
I have seen them at Seven Falls in Co. Spgs. They have a sort of large fish area dammed up next to the falls. At first I thought they were big goldfish.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
For those who can't see the picture - and I am one of them - the picture is on img.photobucket.com and the photobucket server is timing out on the access, maybe because it's overloaded during prime time hours. Possibly it might work later on, there doesn't seem to be a problem with the forum site or the way the picture is posted. Photobucket just isn't responding on time.

W. E.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts