Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like Cox could be facing up to LIFE in prison for his sexual felony charges! That doesn't sound like much fun! What a freaking tool! What do ou guys think?

Jim

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
I haven't heard anything about the facts of the incident, so it's pretty hard to comment intelligently.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
2 to life is a big stretch. My brother is locked up, and he got 2 to life. Got out after 2 years, couldn't find a job, 30 days later he was locked up again. That was 8 years ago

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Wow. He probably just ruined his life. Same story as Vick except Vick had already proved that he was a good NFL player. This guy is a rookie. What are the chances at getting back in the NFL without even having proved himself? Riches to rags. Idiot.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Something sounds fishy... Was she drunk, or drugged? Not saying something didn't happen, but for her to be unaware of her situation just doesn't sound resonable to me.

I guess we'll find out, one way or the other. :-\

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
I'm always skeptical of this type of charge against a professional athlete. They make awfully inviting targets for the unscrupulous. I guess we'll see as the facts play out.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
The time line seems strange....The alleged offense against the model/college student occurred Sept. 6 and yet it wasn't reported until Oct. 28.....Seven weeks later...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts