Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
At one time I purchased, Aurora, Bear Creek and State Parks. I dont' visit Bear creek and Aurora enough anymore to justify the cost so I just get the State Parks. I had it paid for by the end of January this year.

Dan

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Colorado State Parks Pass covers, Barbor Ponds, Boyd Lake, Chatfield, Cherry Creek, Jackson Lake, and qite a few others. At $55 dollors, it's paid for after 11 trips. I was saving money by the secound month.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Colorado State Parks pass and Larimer County Parks pass. They usually end up paying for themselves about mid-summer...

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
wmccree said:
How much is the Larimer County Parks pass? I'm going to be there several times this summer.
It was $145 for both the boat and the truck for a non-Larimer county resident.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I have absolutely no passes. On the west slope, most of our best fisheries don't require them (which is nice). I just buy a daily pass if I'm fishing vega, crawford, connected lakes, or highline.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i got busted at connected lakes last labor day. 2 rangers found my wife and told her to come and get me. my wife called me on my cell and i had to row the boat all the way back to get an earful from them. plus i didn't have a life-jacket either. anyways, they let me go and i offered to pay them 5.00 now but they said just go ahead and enjoy the rest of the day.

·
Registered
171 Posts
hunterfishercamper said:
You didn't pay $5? I could understand if it was something like $20, but $5 i would just pay. You may be able to top off you fuel tank for that much. Or one cheap lure.
i know i know. i learned my lesson.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
State Parks and Grand county season passes. Grand county is only 30 bucks, and it's good for a year after you buy it. Also, you can get up to 4 stickers for different vechicles.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I've only used it for Granby, but there's a lake next to Granby, I think it's called Willow Creek. I think it's also good for the Shadow Mt area as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts