Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To bad we can't have a parking lot or flea market type sale in the next couple of weeks. We have about three weeks before open water. Has anyone ever done one of these before. I have a lot of things to sell or give away to someone who can use them. Just an idea to kick around. Does anyone need a great fridge to keep their crawlers and beer in? Email me and we can work out something great. I also have some huge 24 volt batteries that I can not get to charge. If someone knew who to work with them, they could have them for free.

Does anyone know of some kids who needs rods, reels and some lures to start fishing with? I have some of them too.

Rex ;D

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
or you could meet on your way to the lake or such to trade off items. schedules are a big thing. everyones usually working when anothers off.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Hey Rex this is a great idea(swap meet/flea market. If somebody spearheads this it will happen. As far as the kids, you can always donate gear and baits to the Denver Junior Bassmasters.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think it's great idea.I have a 16' boat @ two snowmobiles with trailer. I know this stuff would sell if it was a swap meet type situation ! This site is hard to post pic on

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks for the mention Longdraw!

The Denver Jr Bassmasters could use the rods or any gear. We have kids ranging from 8 to 18 that are new to fishing every year that we try to get them a pole they can fish with. Some kids come with grandpas ol rod that doesn't even cast. If you would like to donate feel free to contact me and we can always get you a receipt for a charitable donation to take off your taxes too!

Thanks!

Joe Lavery
720-366-8517

1 - 10 of 10 Posts