Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Gee thanks...thats positive...gawd and I thought my glass was half empty...I'm going to call in volcano sick...and send this to our disaster recovery guy...that we need hazmat suits and breathing apparati so we can continue to run our shop during the ash and poisonous gas reign!...

·
Registered
844 Posts
Global warming, EPA, Homeland Security, all pretty much moot at that point. Maybe we should be invading Mexico.
News like that and the possibility of living to see it kinda puts things in prospective.
I wonder if a massive nuc. strike could could set that off.

Reminds me of a cartoon I once saw with 2 guys out on a boat fishing and a mushroom cloud in the background, a guy in the boat says "you know what this means ?" the other says "screw the limits".

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
Reminds me of a cartoon I once saw with 2 guys out on a boat fishing and a mushroom cloud in the background, a guy in the boat says "you know what this means ?" the other says "screw the limits".
:D

That reporter (Kiran Chetry?) is smoking! I need to watch CNN more. . .

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
My family has been trying to get me to move to NC. Maybe that is not such a bad idea ???

I am to young to die :'( I haven't had a Bangkok Three-Way with dual midgets yet :D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Neal/CO said:
My family has been trying to get me to move to NC. Maybe that is not such a bad idea ???
Yeah, move downwind of the poison gas cloud. :D

If Yellowstone blows, it won't matter where you are. :p

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Neal/CO said:
Yeah, move downwind of the poison gas cloud. :D

If Yellowstone blows, it won't matter where you are. :p
Yeah, well you would know all about hot air and gas clouds ;D

I'll take my chances on the Outer Banks!

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been reading about this issue for a while, but a 10" rise in the ground in just a year?? That sure sounds huge to me. Can you imagine the increase in pressure that would require? :eek:

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
I've been reading about this issue for a while, but a 10" rise in the ground in just a year?? That sure sounds huge to me. Can you imagine the increase in pressure that would require? :eek:
a 10" rise is nothing, I see that all the time! :D :D :D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
baetisrun1 said:
a 10" rise is nothing, I see that all the time! :D :D :D
Sure ya do...... :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
So i went through all the posts about the end of world orgy and nowhere did i see who was invited.men only ,women only,men and women only,farm animals or inflatables.this really does worry me.
by the way ,i have a friend that has been up in Yellowstone for quite of few years doing research .25 years ago the bottom of Yellowstone lake was rising and falling 2-4 ft on a regular basis.its only a matter of time.
they seem to think that if it blows we here in CO would be covered in 6-10 feet of ash.
have a great day
SAGETROUT

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Thank god I have family up and down the east coast.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Situation said:
Thank god I have family up and down the east coast.
It won't matter. :D You won't get there in time. ;D And even if you do, it won't make any difference ultimately. You can :-* your ass good-bye. >:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts