Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Parvin Lake today instead of Joe Wright . And it was a good choice easy drive , easy walk in too . Thick ice 6" to 8" solid . Was there at about 10nish , slow at the beginning but once the snow storm kicked in an hour+ later my Vexilar lit up like a Xmas tree fished in 10fow. Used a Leech Flutter Spoon 1/8 and 1/16oz ,just got them two weeks ago at Scheel's . Some nice Cutthroats only three of'em , but the sizes where between 15 and 19", and they are still swimming in Parvin Lake ^-^. I was there until 1:30pm

·
Registered
372 Posts
Went to Parvin Lake today instead of Joe Wright . And it was a good choice easy drive , easy walk in too . Thick ice 6" to 8" solid . Was there at about 10nish , slow at the beginning but once the snow storm kicked in an hour+ later my Vexilar lit up like a Xmas tree fished in 10fow. Used a Leech Flutter Spoon 1/8 and 1/16oz ,just got them two weeks ago at Scheel's . Some nice Cutthroats only three of'em , but the sizes where between 15 and 19", and they are still swimming in Parvin Lake ^-^. I was there until 1:30pm
Nice I like Parvin!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts