Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
i got some odds and ends. i'll post some pictures but it will pry be on friday. i think i will get in trouble if i do it on valentine's day.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts

Free bass stuff still.

All topwater harbaits and some misc. stuff.

Yamamotos are still greasy and smelly. Full bag minus one.

Its not much but its what I gots.

All hooks one fat baits still new and sharp.

Will ship or meet up.
Work in Thornton, Live on the Hill.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'll take it... Need one for my personal pontoon boat if no one has claimed it yet

·
Registered
164 Posts
oh really... ok then you better give it to someone with a boat... ;D thanks though

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
A Sport Fisher waist pack for fishing. The left side has a medium zippered pouch with two smaller velcro pouches on the ouside. The middle section has a large zippered pouch with a sunglass pouch on the outside, a wool patch for flies, and two velcro rod loops on the top. The right side has one medium size velcro pouch. It also has a clip for a net on the left and a plastic loop on the right.

Also included : container of No.2 thru 8 lead shot, spool of 4x tippet, spool of 6x tippet (Green Mountain by Orvis), 2- 4x 7.5ft tapered leader Fiarplay Cortland, 1- Cortland slip-on leader loops, 1- 5x Scientific Anglers line to leader connector, 2- Scientific Anglers Line end connector sets.

I live in the Springs so I can mail or meet somewhere for pick up.

I'll try to get pictures on later.

J

·
0 Posts
Up for free....

I have 5 unopened (still factory sealed) 50 Rd boxes of Hornady .17HMR Varmint Express V-max ammunition 17gr. (that's 250 Rounds total)

-AND-​

4 still factory sealed 50 Round boxes of Remington Premier .17HMR 17 grain V-Max Boattail (200 Rounds Total)

I also I have 1 opened box of the Hornady with 30 rounds left that is available if interested.

I sold the gun about a year ago and these have been sitting in the spare bedroom in an ammo box (which is not included). Need to find a way to get rid of them - can't sell them and I don't think I can just throw them in the trash.

These are available for free to anyone over the age of 18 years old. I will not be asking for anything in return (it's illegal for a non-licensed person to sell ammunition so I want to be very clear this is not a sale of any kind). I also will not ship the ammunition...I live near Federal and Evans in Denver. Send me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
13 Posts
haf2fish said:
A Sport Fisher waist pack for fishing. The left side has a medium zippered pouch with two smaller velcro pouches on the ouside. The middle section has a large zippered pouch with a sunglass pouch on the outside, a wool patch for flies, and two velcro rod loops on the top. The right side has one medium size velcro pouch. It also has a clip for a net on the left and a plastic loop on the right.

Also included : container of No.2 thru 8 lead shot, spool of 4x tippet, spool of 6x tippet (Green Mountain by Orvis), 2- 4x 7.5ft tapered leader Fiarplay Cortland, 1- Cortland slip-on leader loops, 1- 5x Scientific Anglers line to leader connector, 2- Scientific Anglers Line end connector sets.
Is this still available? If it is, i'll take it

·
Registered
764 Posts
all gone to SCHATZTF
i got three reels.
one is a shakespeare micro cast.

also a zebco 33.

and a small intrigue that came off a ice combo.

prefer someone to take all but whatever is fine. also if anyone knows a kid's group that could put these to use that would be even better.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts