Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
i got a bunch of plastics that i could get rid off and some booyah spinners. ill try to post a pic later. if i remember correctly, there are a two spro plastic swimbait, two giant freshwater basic green grubs, two giant rainbow trout color freshwater basic tubes, some worms(exude, i believe), oh yea, i might throw in 4 big hammer swimbaits, cause i cant find the jigheads for these baby.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Southplatter said:
i got a bunch of plastics that i could get rid off and some booyah spinners. ill try to post a pic later. if i remember correctly, there are a two spro plastic swimbait, two giant freshwater basic green grubs, two giant rainbow trout color freshwater basic tubes, some worms(exude, i believe), oh yea, i might throw in 4 big hammer swimbaits, cause i cant find the jigheads for these baby.
If the swimbaits are what I think they are I will take those. The Spros and hammer if you get rid of them.

Kurtis

·
Registered
582 Posts
The hammers n the spro will go to boon if he wants them. 6in rainbow hammers, and i believe 5in spros.

Spro plastic swimbait

J

·
0 Posts
I've got some live animal traps that have been sitting around the garage that I need to get rid of. Two are about the right size for squirrels (a piece of corn cob will get you some fly tying material) and two are the right size for critters like foxes and raccoons. All of the traps function well and work well. The larger traps were only used once and are still in their original box.

These are free to a good home! Send me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I never saw longdraw 'pay it forward' for the tubes...wake up brother ;D

[me=JAY] [/me]

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
lol, well that explains that. hahaha

I know how that goes. A member was supposed to send me a mag light which I never got.
[me=JAY] [/me]

J

·
0 Posts
death__from__below said:
John, interested in the traps if you still have them. PM sent.
I sent you a PM about the traps (they were mine not John's). I'm anxious to get rid of these things. Let me know if you're still interested.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Just Ed said:
death__from__below said:
John, interested in the traps if you still have them. PM sent.
I sent you a PM about the traps (they were mine not John's). I'm anxious to get rid of these things. Let me know if you're still interested.

if he dosent take the traps i will!

61 - 80 of 83 Posts